Wednesday 4 May 2011

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have learnt a lot about technologies from the process of constructing this product for example; we used many different techniques on our editing section for example cutting, fading in for transitions, speeding parts up to make it go quicker therefore making it look more scary. I feel like I have become very familiar with Windows Movie Maker and feel comfortable using it now. I am also extremely comfortable using a digital film camera and using different parts of it for example; putting it on night mode and also using the zoom to create better effects, also the focus to get a better effect. I also feel like I have gotten a lot better using many software for example emails, photoshop, internet, phones etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment