Wednesday 4 May 2011

How did you attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audience by created a very exciting hook at the first part of our opening sequence, for example we had a voice over and some quite fast pace, action filled first 2 minutes. I also made sure I didn't use any crazy special effects because I know that my audience don't like it. I also had to make sure I kept referring back to my questionnaire in which I found out my target audience. I had to make sure the characters I chose in my opening sequence were relatable so that my female audience of ages 16-18 could relate to the protagonist and feel like they could be in this situation. I also know that my audience like when the opening sequence challenges them with a linear narrative and a cliff hanger ending. In this sense I feel like I addressed and attracted the audience very well because I followed this very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment